2. I will fight for what I believe in/for my family/for a child/any situation that if I just acted I could or would make a difference -even if that fight would take my life -then so be it.
3. If I give you my word You can take it to the Bank! It's as good as gold!
4. I have No patience what so ever in traffic for stupid people-esp phone users- texting-people reading a book or the newspaper PLEASE!- I have an issue with patience period I think and I should seek help. NO really I should!
5. I also have a very short fuse! Natural Redhead takes some poking to get me, but when it blows it blows then I am done with it and look around and clean up the aftermath. See I think I could use that counseling...LOL
6. I lost 6 of my Very best friends in 13 months 1st one who was living with me got killed on his motorcycle on Valentines Day, they all past away due to different causes then -in the 14th month I lost my dog of 6 years I don't know why Boo died I went to work he was fine. *Myne number One friend is Derfina she has been there for me for 34 years now... I know ! that is so Wonderful isn't it :-) she makes my heart smile and sing all the time.*
8. I will trust and keep trusting till the finale straw is broken (it takes a lot a real lot). Then I turn off the faucet and it doesn't even drip. - translation - ( I will keep turning my cheek, keep taking your hits, but watch out when I am done I am DONE! (that is totally different from never giving up, it comes to the point of choosing Not to be totally Stupid-anymore)
9. I Love, Love, LOVE music I have to have it. I can keep the same cd in my car - well Duffy has been there since - Derfina and I were running the roads before Turkey Day it now Feb. Humm
10. I am a lot deeper than a lot of people give me credit for but that's how deep I am that I know this-LOL but a lot of times I just keep my mouth shut...I know, I do..really "sometimes"*smirk*
11. I have an enlighten side of me - some things I just know and then others are in shock when there is proof (it still amazes me too, actually it scares the crap out of others...LOL)
12. I was the kid in school everybody picked on and humiliated all the time. Who didn't have any friends in school till Derfina rescued me in 10th grade. Could be the reason I didn't go everyday (yes I probably should have got counseling...but hey I didn't feel the need to go get guns and blow them all away like the punks use as an excuse today...I just knew one day they'd like me...maybe...see #7 But, it didn't kill me just made me tougher! I even manage to graduate too!
13. It is hard to let people get too close to me...see # 6 (and maybe a lil 12 in there)I still haven't recovered from losing them, don't think I ever will, time doesn't make it better, just makes it eternally longer without them!
14. I try not to complain too much about my pain because I know there are others out there so much more worse off than I am. But folks I do have several issues I deal with, I try to keep a smile on my face and a song in my heart, when I know I can't I will disappear and chill out for awhile. Vegg Out,Lay Low, sofa surf, tater bake, be one with myself.
15. I do Bitch a lot but that is totally different from complaining
16. I do not use heat regardless what temperature it should get "down" to. I carry my own
17. I run 2 to 3 fans all the time, all year long in my house, the big noise maker for sleeping (you
18. I don't like heights will not go past the 4 step on the ladder...I know I will fall... I fall just trying to walk... I don't need to poke the ladder fairies!
19. I don't like to fly see #18 again
20. This is frigging hard, I don't know too much about myself, there is still a lot of undiscovered territory. I don't like small spaces or closets I have been shoved in a closet before-no fun!
24. I still grieve for what hurricane Katrina did to my beloved coast and the horrible human factor in New Orleans! It's been 3 years and people still are homeless and we still have no homes being built!!! *and our Mayor is up for Katrina fraud yea*
Geaux Get Your Read On!