Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hollering Twisted!

Good Morning my bloggy friends. Just wanted to zip out a quickie this morning *smirk* to tell ya'll about my bloggy friend Becky over at "Twisted Fencepost" Don't ya just love that name I do. The creative crafts she has come up with.


If you go over here you can do what I did, steal her idea! LOL, sorry Becky, I just had to pass this on. This is a wonderful idea for kids esp. they can create their own lil globe. With Easter coming up I think that would be a really cool idea for them.

Well, sorry so short, I am still reading all of yall's blog. Hopefully I will have something to say soon ;-) Ya'll have a great day, I will be outside enjoying the sunshine and cleaning up the ponderosa.

Wanted to share this lil dude with you. His curiosity got the best of him with the camera. He came up to check it out. Too cute I just had to share! That would me Mama's booty in the back.

xoxo
dar

Geaux Get Your Read On!

PS....Happy Fat Tuesday!!Throw Me Sumpin' mister!!
Mardi Gras 2009

8 comments:

derfina said...

*snort* Love these pics. Did you go parading?

Reddirt Woman said...

I don't know that I could deal with the crush of people... but if I could I bet it would be some kind of fun.

Anonymous said...

I don't miss the crowds at Mardi Gras, but I so miss the beads.

darsden said...

derfina- no parading this year too much to do before next month. We are all cleaning sumpin'

reddirt-the crowds are why I stay away 90% of the time. We had a good ole time last year though!

Tabitha- New Orleans 1989 was the last NO Mardi Gras I almost died that night...true!

Anonymous said...

Hope the sunshine held out long enough for you to get things done around the ponderosa.

Thanks for the shout-out!

darsden said...

Hey Becky, yes, the sun is still shining. I am sun drunk it feels great. I am currently watching the Mardi Gras parade on tv with the door open if just feels like spring is on the way!

Lilly said...

I would love to go to the Mardis Gras - maybe one day before I die, lol! Cute photo and he came up close to the camera too! I must go and check out Becky's blog. Have a great day!

darsden said...

Lilly-we are planning a big Mardi Gras blow out next year. Com'on over and enjoy it with us. I will hook you up to the best spot in town. Thank you for re-following me. Blogger has really messed some folks up with the change.