Thursday, November 13, 2008

Car Update

Update on car...got it painted late yesterday afternoon..YeaH...waiting now for pop to pull it out of the garage so I can leave. I have been trapped all week without a car and I am about to go crazy...just a couple more hours and I am free...

The rust is gone...it looks pretty good if I do say so myself...not a professional by any means... but none the less it looks fine. NO RUST main point...!

(hey 12/20/08 there are current pictures now of the finished car on the top of my blog post)

2 comments:

derfina said...

Very good! I am sticking close to the hacienda today but will be heading over your way tomorrow afternoon, iffin ya wanna play.

Joel M. said...

Now, that's nice! Fixing and painting your car yourself, huh? It's been a while, thanks for the comments btw; sorry I tend to disappear, not enought time to be around here, and also some management issues with the blogger hehe. It's good to hear from you, keep it on for the Christmas shopping, even when you don't know where you're going! You might get something good after all...