Saturday, July 24, 2010

Simple Pleasures

This is Buddy Bunny, a little wild bunny who has become one of my new little buddies. I can go out now and call him and he will come out to eat his goodies. He almost took a berry nut out of my hand yesterday. He will follow me if I leave too early, just too cute.



This is Billy Bee, cousin to to Arnie Bee over at my adopted sister's place Becky

Big poser for me
Took about an hour to get this open wing shot


I chased this one all over the place for a couple hours, never could get a good shot of full wings
or just being still.
Wha'da ya mean... You didn't know I was an animal geek...Have you NOT been here before? Flowers and Animals people...Flowers and Animals...okay now move along!!



xoxo dar
Geaux Get Your Read On !
"The will of God will never take you
where the Grace of God will not protect you"
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Suzy said...

I had a brown rabbit as a pet and he was so smart. He would come when called and if he heard my father's footsteps he would jump off the couch and run to his cage.

He knew my dad didn't want him on the couch.

Anonymous said...

HA! I love that you are chasing the butterflies. Sometimes the critters just don't want to cooperate do they?

Great shots!

Di

Brian Miller said...

wonderful pics dar...had a little bunny come out of the woods up to my feet a few weeks back and played around them...love seeing all the animals...butterflies...even bees...

Joanna Jenkins said...

Hey Dar, Nice to see you. Your new bunny friend is very sweet and as always, your garden is stunning! Hope you're having a great weekend.

Stop by, I'm having a new giveaway.

jj

Smart Mouth Broad said...

We have bunnies in our yard too but they never let us get that close.

Twisted Fencepost said...

Hey! Arnie didn't tell me he had cousins over there!! It is a small world. LOL
I'm wondering if I gave my rabbits treats if they would consider leaving my garden alone?
I gotta go buy some carrots!!

Claudia Lawrence said...

hi darsden, nice post & good blog, i think u must try this site to increase traffic. have a nice day & keep blogging!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww...love your bunny friend. :)

Unknown said...

We must be cousins Dar, 'cause I'm all about animals and nature in general. Beautiful pics!

bernthis said...

I wouldn't say I'm an animal person more a dog person oh and chocolate