Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Auggie

 Here's Auggie, I found him yesterday lost in the woods.
Another little feral kitty. Hopefully I can find him a home.
I hate  seeing hungry abandoned babies.
He is smaller than when I found Janzee.
I caught him today and put him in the bathroom
He has been purring and sleeping all day.
Probably the only rest he has had in days.
I Will be getting him use to people for the next few days.
I can't get him fixed till he weighs 3 pounds.

 Santa Is that You
 Sweet baby
He was so happy just to be fed and found.
I have given him 2 baths...real stinky
He just laid in the water.
Anybody wants him I will drive him to you
within reason people...within reason...LOL


UPDATE as of 6:00 pm 8/26
adopted by my niece and her little girls
He will be a happy camper :-)

Update to the Update
He was returned the next day...LOL
I still have him and he is Trouble
He needs to stay off Drew!!



Thank you for stopping by.

xoxo dar
Geaux Get Your Read On !
"The will of God will never take you
where the Grace of God will not protect you"

2 comments:

Brian Miller said...

awww...that he just laid in the water says much...he needed someone to love and found you...smiles.

darsden said...

Brian-Yes, it does say a lot. Help me and get this sticky smell off me. :-)