Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Jack

So, bouncing off yesterday just for a mere moment. Some days are just me days and venting days and poor little ole me days. But I really do know how blessed I am. I am very thankful for what I have and for all the family I do have. It's just another life adjustment time I know this.

I spend a lot of time over at Anna's
The grace, eloquence, strength  and faith of Anna in this most horrible time for her and family
Takes my breath away. I did not know of Anna till the week of the tragedy. I have not gone a day without thinking and praying for Anna. Then there is Jack, who hasn't left my thoughts and prayers for a second. The loss of Jack a young man I have never met but through the words of his Mom and grace of her sharing her personal photos and Jacks writings...
I feel the loss very heavy in my heart.

When people are so real...
you can see their souls...

I see Anna and Jack's...

I feel the Loss for us all with Jack...

Her Strength Gives Me Strength
Her Grace Teaches Me Grace

Jack teaches me daily
Jack will always be remembered

I miss Jack
My heart bleeds for Anna



xoxo dar
Geaux Get Your Read On !
"The will of God will never take you
where the Grace of God will not protect you"

5 comments:

joanne said...

thinking of you and sending a huge hug...

darsden said...

Joanne- Thank you appreciate you coming by...trying to get back in here :-)

Joanna Jenkins said...

So happy to see your smiling face back in my comments. It's been a while :-)

Loss.... so sad. I'm sorry.

xo jj

Mike said...

There is a lot of emotion in the last two posts. Everyone handles loss different.

Nice to see you.

darsden said...

Otin-it has been a rollercoaster.. and I am trying to get back here without the baggage but...have to shout out of me sometimes...

Very Good to see you too.