Monday, December 13, 2010

Why Can't We B Friends



I have not seen any bucks this year...at all. I am guessing they are hiding in the woods protecting the does from these meanies. They have to be really hungry to come this close to the house for corn!! Plus, it has been extremely cold down here even the animals aren't use to it.


I am doing my best to protect Rudey (that resembles a hairy hot dog...) Cannot leave her unattended anymore she is trying to track these critters. (That attitude of hers would get her in trouble big time...she ain't as big as she thinks she is!!!)


xoxo dar
Geaux Get Your Read On !

"The will of God will never take you
where the Grace of God will not protect you"
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Brian Miller said...

hehe...nice rudolph...and i think the wolf is looking for a snack...smiles

Sharon Rose said...

The big bad wolf meets Rudolf.

This could be trouble.

Susan said...

I'm glad you're keeping Rudey safe. Stuffed or not, she's adorable and doesn't need to meet that scary looking creature!

Joanna Jenkins said...

Hey Dar, Great to see you. Happy that Rudolph stopped by to visit.
Merry Christmas, jj

Twisted Fencepost said...

I know, right!
My smallest dog thinks she is boss, too. I think the other's give in just to get her to shut her mouth. LOL

Vodka Mom said...

Hey. Who turned out the lights?????????


xoxox

Kelly L said...

Your pictures are crazy awesome... Living in So. Cal near the beach - we never see nature like this... I'm jealous.
Merry Christmas to you
Kelly
I've Become My Mother