Friday, December 31, 2010

Really???

Happy New Year to ALL... Must See...WHAT better time than just before going out for a party night...Cannot get anymore clearer than this!!! People wake up and stop already. Enough is Enough...This needs to be the law as much as wearing seat belts has become the law. I will personally stop my car and you if I see you texting and driving. I will pull over and call the police with your tag number if I see anybody texting, reading doing anything other than driving!!!





xoxo dar
Geaux Get Your Read On !
"The will of God will never take you
where the Grace of God will not protect you"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well. . hello there my friend!! You are right this is a big issue! It is against the law in some states to be on your cell phone at all. It was hard when we were on vacation in Cali (I don't text and drive) but we managed and it did in fact feel much safer!
Have a safe and Happy New Year!

Brian Miller said...

that is insane...

hope you have a wonderful new year dar!

Twisted Fencepost said...

I agree with you...TOTALLY!
Happy New Year!!

Sharon Rose said...

ABSOLUTELY! Honk if you love Jesus! Text while driving if you want to meet him!

Joanie said...

wow! this totally puts everything into perspective.