Friday, April 20, 2012

Seven



one

two

three

four

five

six

seven

bullets

my baby

my baby


run over by a car


my baby




I have no words for all the hate in the world

I sit and think about this Mom

Carrying her son for 9 months

to love him for 3 days.....

I have no words for all this hate


white black

black white


The only color clear is HATE



Heavy Heart
Seven Bullets couldn't stop a mom from trying to protect her son
then run over by a car...to know 3 days was all she had
laying in the sun....


xoxo dar
Geaux Get Your Read On !
"The will of God will never take you
where the Grace of God will not protect you"

2 comments:

Brian Miller said...

ugh...ugh....ugh...this is painful and stomach turning....

Becky said...

I'm with you, Darlene.
I just don't understand the hate.