Thursday, March 3, 2011

Color Me Pollen

First bloom of Mr. Lincoln this year and boy does he smell lovely. All the little buds are starting to bud out. Sure hope we don't get another freeze. The plum tree has more blooms on it than I have seen in years! I am ready for Spring! It's been a hard winter in the South and I know it has been hard on my Northern friends too. So, here is hoping Spring has sprung for all of us. (yes it's that time of year you all have to endure all my flower pictures... enjoy :-))



xoxo dar
Geaux Get Your Read On !
"The will of God will never take you
where the Grace of God will not protect you"

9 comments:

darsden said...

testing, testing...

darsden said...

Hey Darlene!

I have been having a problem commenting on Blogger blogs this week. It lets me type but won't let me submit.

So here's my comment on your last post.....

Personally, I love your flower pics!
And I, too, am ready for spring. I was hoping it was coming early this year, but it has turned cold again here in SC. Only one light frost this week. But I hope the snow is gone till next year.

I hope they get it fixed soon!!!

--
Becky

darsden said...

loved the flowers in you post...they got me sneezing these days...lol fyi...embedded comments are not working...can not see your comment box...so i cant comment there...did not want you to think no one loved you...smiles. have a good evening.. b

darsden said...

Yes,I am posting my comments from my friends... I need to see the love..LOL

Thank Ya'll for the comments I appreciate it. I do not know what is wrong with the comment section. I do appreciate the sending me an email that you did try.

Ya'll Rock!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

is it working yet

Joanna Jenkins said...

Hi Dar, Your garden is looking fantastic! I definitely have rose envy :-)
Enjoy the colors and all the sweet smells.
xo jj

Becca's Dirt said...

Gorgeous camellias.

darsden said...

Joanna Jenkins-thank you very much. I was worried about my mothers roses, but, so far they seem to be making it. Fingers crossed.

Becca's Dirt-thank you very much. I am so ready for spring to be here!

Reddirt Woman said...

We have to ENDURE??? I personally love your flower pictures.. Makes me want to move more south so I can get the blooming going on earlier in the year. The pictures are wonderful... a gasp of pure oxygen instead of just the plain old winter air.

xoxox